ExaySRO Forums

Full Version: X-Mas Events 2015 and the bonus that I've promised.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello ExaySRO,

First of all Merry Christmas and a Happy (soon) new year !!! =)

I will post here all info about this/prev/next update.

22 Dec 2015
- 3x Donate / Vote / Server rates (Drop,Exp,Gold)

25 Dec 2015
- Letters Event (new pet Penguin)
- Added/Changed some teleports to be easier to travel (Gods area-> Jangan, Jangan -> Hotan, Hotan -> Jangan, Baghdad -> Jangan) If you wish to suggest more, just do it.
- Changed "Recovery kit XXX-Large" to 10.000 HP recovery (pet pots)
- Changed IM transport pets (Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo) HP to 1.000.000 (was ~415k)
- Ground snow and Snowing added, but forgot to add Christmas tree Shout
will add it in next update very soon!!!
- other things for future update

26-27 Dec 2015
- Christmas tree :biggrin:
- New 2-3 avatars in ExaySRO (more to come in next updates)
- Trade rates (Caravans) will increase 2x of current one.
- Event NPC will sell D14 Untradable weapons again, but this time they will be
+15 (NO ADV, so basically +19 after use) and cost 250 JC + 25 Exay Silk coins
(Only weapons, no Shield and UNTRADABLE, you can make it trade-able if use Item change option for 2500 silks, when you can change weapon type to another one and keep same stats and %, more info about this will be added after update.)
- maybe other things I will remember today, or you will remind me about your old request =)

Ok, so let's explain about the bonus from last event.
First some words that does not have anything to do with server but with me only, some players maybe know that I become father no so long time ago Dance
So here is what will happen (the bonus you all ask me in last weeks)

+12 PLUS for all weapons and shields in game (D13/D14)
but wait, not so fast xD
- now my boy have 5 months, so you will get first +5 to all weapons and shields, next month another +1 and so on, until +12 Smile
- First +5 Bonus will be added only to weapons in game before 26-27 December patch (the one with +15 weapons at NPC), rest will get +1 every month until July 2016 (+7)
- D14 +15 weapons from event NPC will get their +1 next month (so if you buy a +15 weapon at NPC and use AdvD you can get +19 and +1+1+1+1+1+1+1 (for every month until July) and get your +26 weapon in half year =))

That's it, if you have question about bonus ask. It will not change in any way, it will be only like I posted now Smile

But, I know you failed items and such, so here is another "bonus"

- I will explain how Alchemy work, because some people even that play sro for 5-10 years have wrong ideas about it.
- a bonus 8% to alchemy will be added when use Lucky skill buff (will explain more after)
- Possibility to change your weapon/shield/armors/accessories not only for silks (in this event only) how? Will explain later.
- Not sure about this, but maybe a possibility to recover your plus, so you can get first +5 bonus for old weapon. How? Will explain later.
This will be available not only for Silks but also for IMMO/JC/Untradable Immo in game.

I think I'm done with all info, ask if something is not clear.
I.m op now. All ppl will get insanely strong.
Changed many things and idk how it will work
Ty for new things!! Biggrin
Hi Navmesh,
1st. of all, congratulations!!!! i didn't know that!!
2nd. As i understood, if i have f.e. weapon +12 (without adv), it will be +17?

it will be +17 before update, and after, monthly i will get +1 till July 2016? Right?
(12-25-2015, 22:52 PM)QARA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Navmesh,
1st. of all, congratulations!!!! i didn't know that!!
2nd. As i understood, if i have f.e. weapon +12 (without adv), it will be +17?

it will be +17 before update, and after, monthly i will get +1 till July 2016? Right?

1) thx xD
2) yes, if it's now +12 no adv, after next patch will be +17 no adv, and +1 for every next month until July 2016 Smile
Thks! The best bonus i had ever seen ))

Btw, have we to put our weapons/shields in storage/inventory or it is doesnt matter?
Doesn't matter where they are Smile
Im nearly 100% sure that this will ruin the server....
Congratz and i wish you and your family the best, but this update is the first update i dont like on this server...
(12-26-2015, 01:17 AM)TrixKing Wrote: [ -> ]Im nearly 100% sure that this will ruin the server....
Congratz and i wish you and your family the best, but this update is the first update i dont like on this server...

Don't see a reason for that, also same ideas was when first time +10 was added to shop, I think that was 1-1,5 years ago but I could be wrong (:
Well, i guess players with big + on weapons will be a bit dissapointed... Now that +19 is so easy...
Is just a step foreward for bigger + on server...
Ye, next week might be weird, but i think it will be ok..
why they should be disappointed? Biggrin if you got +20 weapon right now u'll get +12 too

so its balanced again
Pages: 1 2 3